MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
SIDCOTech helps organisation to maintain their master data in highest standards to reduce the inventory cost through data cleansing & enrichment, data classification to ensure Completeness, Accuracy, Consistency, Uniqueness and reliability in enterprise’s inventory database.
It is a process to remove the unwanted and irrelevant information from material description. The goal is to get further insights from the existing data to improve our customer purchase or sales approach.
Product information that is enriched with relevant and accurate descriptive details from the manufacture website for enable our customers to make better decisions on the purchase or sale the product. SIDCOTech uses the global dictionary to assign the Noun and Modifier for each purchase or sale product along with standard attribute template. Below is an example for data enrichment.
- UNSPSC - United Nation Standard Product and Service Code
- EOTD - ECCMA Open technical Dictionary
- ETIM - European Technical Information Model
- CPV - Common Procurement Vocabulary
- NAICS - North American Industry Classification System
SIDCOTech helps the organisation to create the equipment BOM(EBOM) based on P&ID diagram and manufacture website. Without a complete and accurate bill of materials, decisions regarding material planning and replenishment are often made in a vacuum, resulting in excess inventory, stockouts, expediting charges and expensive downtime.
Maintenance engineer may consume more time to look the drawings and catalogs to identify the partnumber of the specific spare part when an equipment is not in working order. EBOM provides the valuable information to maintenance engineer to ensure that the right parts are identified in the right quantities and procured at the right time.
EBOM helps the organization to remove the spare parts from the warehouse when the equipment is decommissioned from the plant.
Benefits of equipment BOM:
- Identify the equipment where it is used.
- Identify the spare parts for each equipment.
- Real time Asset performance tracking
- Better maintenance planning
- Reduced unplanned downtime.
- Reduction of procurement cost
SAP MM Solution
SIDCOTech is an ability to handle the outsourcing project of Data Management activity from an organisation. It helps in minimizing overall cost, focus on its core competencies, meet customer demands more effectively and avail greater flexibility in maintaining and operating its supply chain.
Although technology plays a critical role in a supply chain management, It requires the support from end user to create the right information of material or service into SAP.
As a third party vendor, our team performs below listed data management activities to keep your supply chain running.
It contains the information on all the materials that a company procures or produces, stores, and sells. It is the company's central source for retrieving material-specific data. This information is stored in individual material master records.
- In purchasing for ordering
- In Inventory Management for goods movement postings and physical inventory
- In Invoice Verification for posting invoices
- In Sales and Distribution for sales order processing
- In Production Planning and Control for material requirements planning, scheduling, and work scheduling
It is a database contains information about the customer or any business partner who plays a role in the business or who buy the finished products from an enterprise. This information is stored in individual customer master records. A customer master record contains the customer’s name and address.
It is a database contains information about the vendors who supply the raw material to an enterprise. This information is stored in individual vendor master records. A vendor master record contains the vendor’s name and address, as well as data such as:
- The currency used for ordering from the vendor
- Terms of payment
- Names of important contact persons (sales staff)
It is to setup the GL account, Bank details, Profit center & Cost center for vendor and customer to make all the payment transaction through SAP
A bill of material(BOM) describes the different components that together create a product. BOM contains the item number of each component, quantity required in the manufacture of a product and the unit of measure of the item.
The master recipe is used for the manufacture of products. It consists of a header and several operations , each of which is carried out at a primary resource. An operation is subdivided into phases.
MatMiner stands for Material Miner which is a user-friendly software to master data team. It helps end user to cleanse the procure data in global standard format with consistency across inventory database.
MatMiner can be integrated with most of ERP systems such as SAP. so that you can move the data from MatMiner to other ERP system.
- Help the organization to streamline the master data process.
- Significant reduction in manpower costs through using automated cleaning processes.
- Ability to manage large projects and only use expensive manpower resources on cost effective items.
- Improved productivity by using mastered catalogues.
- Reduced purchasing through improved data quality.
- Ability to generate the report for getting more visibility on the status of work assigning to team members.
- Allow customer to have 3 levels of users to assign the task to avoid the risk.
- Eliminate the duplicate records.
- Download a set of items for inspection and audit, adding additional information before synchronizing the improved data back to your master catalogue.
Manpower Outsourcing Solution
SIDCOTech provides the experienced master data manpower for our clients across global within the stipulated time frame. Efficient manpower is the key to success for every organization.
By seeing the tremendous change in the organization, the demand for master data expertise is increasing day by day to optimise the inventory management.
We follow a unique methodology for the selection of the candidates which includes their proper screening on the basis of aptitude and skill. At the same time, we also ensure that the candidate is medically fit for the job. We keep the specific requisites of the clients in mind before selecting the candidates.
In addition to all, we would also partner with the client on the productivity issues.
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Store operations
- Master data management
- SAP material management
- Plant maintenance